Saturday, February 21, 2009

PROJECT: 382 Financial Group

382 Financial Group is a loyal client I've had for a couple years now. Ariaka came to me through a longtime client and friend, BJ who actually gave me my first big shot in Atlanta by providing me with a plethora of work from Patchwerk Recording Studios 12 years ago. I've come a long way since 1997 and have continued to provide creative services for Patchwerk and BJ's various ventures.

So 382 Tax & Accounting is helping you get your taxes together this year! Give Ariaka a call to have her work it out for YOU! Tell her you found her by visiting my blog and she'll show you some MAJOR love...by humbly thanking you for coming to support a Black business!




"You know who it is, you know what it is...peace out."



No comments:

Post a Comment