Friday, March 6, 2009

PROJECT: "(LOVE) NO MORE"

I worked up this sketch last night and fine tuned it today. I'm gonna work on this and try to knock it out over the weekend. I need a break and breath of fresh air from work and deadlines. Shit is wreckin' my brain!



The title is "(Love) No More" and it will be a 30x24 acrylic painting on canvas. I haven't done any letters in ages so to re-tap my graffiti roots I went in on this. "(Love) No More" is somewhat of a prequel to another piece I've been working on, "Love's Destruction" which is a little more complex. I wanted to have fun with the next painting since my "I Pledge Allegiance..." piece was so intense, so I'll enjoy the simplicity of freakin' these letters.

Progression photo updates when I have photo progression updates!

"You know who it is, you know what it is...peace out."



1 comment: